This privacy notice provides information on how we collect, use and retain personal data relating to individuals who apply directly to Colchester Catalyst Charity for funding assistance in connection with their individual needs.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect only the information we need to reach a decision regarding a request you have made for Catalyst funding towards your individual needs.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process the following:-
- Address and phone number
- E-mail address
- Details of your illness or disability
- Name and contact details of the supporting health professional chosen by you
- Details of any Health or Social Services Assessments
- Details of equipment or assistance requested including cost
- Details of your income and benefits
- Note of your suggested financial contribution
Who will have access to my information?
In addition to Catalyst staff and committee members the only people with whom we may share this information are:-
- The Health Professional chosen by you to support your application
- The equipment supplier chosen by you
- Another charity authorised by you for the purpose of joint funding where appropriate
How long will we hold your information?
We will retain a record of any grant made as part of our financial records however the information provided by you will only be retained until the application is either rejected or withdrawn or a grant made.
In signing your application form you have given consent for your information to be used as set out above, however you have the right at any time to request a copy of the information we hold for you and to request rectification or erasure of that information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent or to restrict the way in which your information is used.